Wei Li is a Ph.D. student, supervised
by Prof. Xu Sun. His recent research interests
include deep learning applied to natural language processing.
- Master-degree student in Computer Science, Peking Universiy, Sept. 2015 - Now. Advisor: Yunfang Wu
- Bachelor of Computer Science, Peking University, Sept. 2011 - Jul. 2015.
- Summer Intern at OMG, Tencent, July. 2016 - Aug. 2016. Advisor: Bin Kang
- Summer Intern at DaMo Academy, Alibaba, July. 2018 - Sept. 2018. Advisor: Hongxia Yang
- Multi-level Gated Recurrent Neural Network for Dialog Act Classification
Wei Li, Yunfang Wu
- Automatic Academic Paper Rating Based on Modularized Hierarchical Convolution Neural Network
Pengcheng Yang, Xu Sun, Wei Li, Shuming Ma
To appear in ACL 2018
Query and Output: Generating Words by Querying Distributed Word Representations for Paraphrase Generation
Shuming Ma, Xu Sun, Wei Li, Sujian Li, Wenjie Li, Xuancheng Ren
To appear in NAACL 2018
SGM: Sequence Generation Model for Multi-label Classification.
Pengcheng Yang, Xu Sun, Wei Li, Shuming Ma, Wei Wu, Houfeng Wang.
A Unified Model for Document-based Question Answering Based on Human-like Reading
Weikang Li, Wei Li, Yunfang Wu