Wei Li is a Ph.D. student, supervised
by Prof. Xu Sun. His recent research interests
include Graph Neural Networks applied to natural language processing.
- Master-degree student in Computer Science, Peking Universiy, Sept. 2015 - July. 2018. Advisor: Yunfang Wu
- Bachelor of Computer Science, Peking University, Sept. 2011 - Jul. 2015.
- Research Intern at Mizuho, Oct. 2019 - Dec. 2019.
- Research Intern at PCG, Tencent, July. 2019 - Sep. 2019.
- Summer Intern at DaMo Academy, Alibaba, July. 2018 - Sept. 2018.
- Modeling the Stock Relation with Graph Network for Overnight Stock Movement Prediction
Wei Li, Ruihan Bao, Keiko Harimoto, Deli Chen, Jingjing Xu, Qi Su
- Coherent Comment Generation for Chinese Articles with a Graph-to-Sequence Model
Wei Li, Jingjing Xu, Yancheng He, Shengli Yan, Yunfang Wu, Xu sun
- Multi-level Gated Recurrent Neural Network for Dialog Act Classification
Wei Li, Yunfang Wu
- Measuring and Relieving the Over-smoothing Problem for Graph Neural Networks from the Topological View
Deli Chen, Yankai Lin, Wei Li, Peng Li, Jie Zhou, Xu Sun
Accecpted in AAAI 2020
- Automatic Academic Paper Rating Based on Modularized Hierarchical Convolution Neural Network
Pengcheng Yang, Xu Sun, Wei Li, Shuming Ma
- Learning Universal Sentence Representations with Mean-Max Attention Autoencoder
Minghua Zhang, Weikang Li, Wei Li, Yunfang Wu
Query and Output: Generating Words by Querying Distributed Word Representations for Paraphrase Generation
Shuming Ma, Xu Sun, Wei Li, Sujian Li, Wenjie Li, Xuancheng Ren
SGM: Sequence Generation Model for Multi-label Classification.
Pengcheng Yang, Xu Sun, Wei Li, Shuming Ma, Wei Wu, Houfeng Wang.
A Unified Model for Document-based Question Answering Based on Human-like Reading
Weikang Li, Wei Li, Yunfang Wu
Training simplification and model simplification for deep learning: A minimal effort back propagation method
Xu Sun, Xuancheng Ren, Shuming Ma, Bingzhen Wei, Wei Li, Jingjing Xu, Yi Zhang
IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering